Saturday, April 9, 2016

Where it all started!


Hello and yes - I am going to try this to see if I can really get it all working.  I could tell my entire story but it would take several years and would sound something like "Forest Gump".  So I am going to start simple.   Over the years I would say my best education has come from trial and error and asking a lot of questions.  I have tried to surround myself with "Experts" on life lessons and plan on sharing these experts and their life views in how it plays through in my life with my family, business and of course play

Yes I know this is a process - so I hope maybe I can get a few to read my stories. 


 My wife "Susie" puts up with a lot of my stories and came up with the name of my blog - pretty good, huh!  We pride ourselves on our family effort with about everything we do.

Many of my friends already know "Linda" - but for those of you who don't, Linda is my awesome mother-in-law, writer of "A Toile Tale" blog.  Check it out! She and I have been through a lot together of the years.  We've seen good and bad but have been able to put together a good team effort.  I never know what to call "Linda" or her husband "Larry" - so for blogging I consider this a business venture of sorts - so we will refer to her as Linda.

Linda is an excellent blogger and I have asked for help to get myself setup and rolling.  She asked my to throw together a few things so I can get the ball rolling - so I promise as we move forward I will be better prepared.  You will hear Linda's name used in a lot of my blogging - we have great adventures!

Dr. Mary Alice Dye, my Masters Graduate Adviser, would be proud of my efforts to write and communicate - but she did ask for me to make sure I could do others things really well because my writing efforts were a little questionable.  So if your going to follow along through my stories - you will have to over look the grammatical components.  My brain just goes so fast and I can only get it out so fast before I forget!

So to keep this short - Many already know who I am and know that I run this fantastic printing company called Persistence Of Vision

 located in the stotybook village of Chagrin Falls, Ohio.  


We are going into our 24th year of operation and like to believe that we still do it right.  In this ever changing market we have continued to advance our staff and technology to keep up with the trends - hence this blog.  We have been spending hours over the last months trying to get our on-line presence rolling - check out our new website - www.povsolution.com.  We even have some free stuff up there!  We are really trying to get something back from our investment.

And then there is Seven Barks - another story for another day (with stiff drink in your hand).  

Seven Barks is a stationery business that features the sporting life though paper products and really cool images.  The website is www.sevenbarks.com.  Seven Barks has been in business for about 7 years.  We print all of our product right here at our printing facility in Chagrin and use a disabled adult work force to help assemble or product.  

I'll be sharing my life lessons and my life views.  Subscribe and be entertained!






2 comments:

  1. I've been in love with Seven Barks Stationery (and it's printer) for years, so I welcome this new blog. I can only imagine the "Life Lessons" that Chris will impart to us all. I'm planning on reading every post and following this with great interest.

    ReplyDelete